Friday, July 8, 2016

Farewell

Though this blog assignment was only required for my online course, I actually found myself enjoying it. Though I am only 21, I definitely appreciate everything I learned in this class about professionalism on the internet. Though this course was about so much more than social media marketing and things of that nature, the social media aspect really stood out to me because it is so prevalent in todays society. Many people think that because they are young, that they aren't held to a professional standard, or that they do not have to portray themselves in a professional light just because it is used for personal use. What our generation do not understand is that, future employers are tech savvy now days. The first thing that some employers do before they hire you is see what you are doing on your personal time. The resume can only show so much, they have to see what kind of person you really are. This course enabled me to create several social media pages that are strictly for professional use. It prompted me to go to my personal pages and clear them of all childish antics and to make it more worthy to come upon if my name is googled. I found a link that helps you guys know what your social media says about you. What would they see when they pull your name up?

http://www.careerealism.com/social-media-profile-you/

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for a loan to finance your project at the rate of 2% in return or Home loan or car loan then Mr Pedro loan offer will be good for you since they offered international loan to individual or company looking for way to expand their business or personal loan because Mr pedro and his working company helped me finance my business at the rate of 2% in return in which I will be closing my loan next year on this date, I really hope to order another loan from them because they are genuine loan company with a very good interest.
    Contact Mr Pedro loan offer on E-Mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: +1-863-231-0632

    ReplyDelete