Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pinterest Fanatic

A few weeks ago I created a Pinterest. I had never really explored that website before so I never had any interest in starting one. For those who do not know exactly what a Pinterest is, it is a social site where you see different topics or pins that you find useful and you “pin” it to use for later or for someone else to use who are looking into the same things that you are. I recently went “pin” crazy and I tagged and saved all types of things that I thought may help someone in the future who wanted to become future educators. I saved things that varied all the way from instructor appropriate wardrobes, to lesson plans, to book that every elementary school teacher should have on their bookshelves. Feel free to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment