Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Online Classes

This summer was my first time taking any online courses. I initially took online courses during the summer because I thought that they would be easy and less time consuming. I was absolutely wrong. Online classes require the same amount of time if not more, of an actual lecture class. Online classes are actually harder than lecture classes because you are completely on your own. You don't have reminders and you have to be disciplined this was definitely an eye opener for me. I know now that taking the easy way out, or to think that you are cutting corners in any way is NOT the way to do anything. In the end, you are only harming yourself and your education if you aren't disciplined enough to dedicate the time and energy to it. Before taking any online classes I would recommend this article.

 http://www.rasmussen.edu/student-life/blogs/college-life/what-i-wish-someone-told-me-before-taking-online-classes/


No comments:

Post a Comment